Happy Kitten Day!
This is a cool photo that Mum showed me yesterday. It was taken back at our old house in 2011 when I was a kitten. There are so many reflections in the bay window of the room I was in and Mum was at the other bedroom window looking out at me.
Our old house in London was a 1930s house with the big bay windows that were popular all over England at the time.
Here's a video of me as a kitten. Sorry for the terrible quality but this was filmed on Mum's old Blackberry (remember them?) in 2011. This is the view from Mum's bedroom window at the old London house. It's our then garden and the neighbours' garden to the left of the fence. We have a million times better view now from our bedroom in Essex.
Here's another cute video of me grabbing Mum's hand. If only the quality was clearer!
And now for some kittens needing forever homes.
1. When this pandemic is over, I __________________________________.
2. I have zero interest in _____________________.
3. I always look forward to _________.
4. _________ is the bane of my existence.
1. When this pandemic is over, I know my germ phobia will be worse than ever. My anxiety has really heightened since the pandemic and I'm now even more anxious about being around people. I definitely will continue to refuse handshakes. Never liked them anyway as most people do not wash their hands. I will continue to touch paws though.
2. I have zero interest in tanning. I just don't get why people like to cook their skin. I like being pale, plus I am allergic to the sun.
3. I always look forward to Caturday Art. I love seeing what all my fellow pet bloggers come up with and it's lovely to see so many lovely animal photos and people enjoy getting creative.
4. Noise is the bane of my existence. I hate people being loud.
1. When this pandemic is over, I will worry about Mum as I know she is nervous about germs.
2. I have zero interest in eating fish. I just don't like it. The only food I like to eat is chicken.
3. I always look forward to my next treat.
4. Not getting enough attention is the bane of my existence. I hate it when Mum ignores me.
Friendly Fill-Ins are sponsored by
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|