I think my purrfectionist Mum is worried that she's cropped the above pic a little too much so we are sharing the original pic below.
1. __________________ motivates me to __________________.
2. I put salt on _________________.
3. When it comes to _________, I don’t cut corners.
4. Never forget _________.
1. Music motivates me to create. I wrote all my novels whilst listening to songs and music (from heavy metal to classical) I even made playlists for each novel.
2. I put salt on hardly anything these days.
3. When it comes to Athena I don’t cut corners.
4. Never forget loved ones who have departed the Earth plane. One day we will all meet again.
1. Sleeping motivates me to be happy and content.
2. I put salt on nothing. I'm sure it's already in the food I eat.
3. When it comes to Athena I don’t cut corners (yes, you read that right!)
4. Never forget when your human tricks you and puts you in the pet carrier.
Friendly Fill-Ins are sponsored by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Athena, you and your eyes are absolutely stunning! And thank you both for joining in on the fill-ins! Marie, I completely agree about music, and I also have playlists for my stories. Mine are a lot of indie and rock music, as well as instrumental versions of popular songs. Athena, Eddy fully agrees about the carrier. She never fails to put up a bloody fight when getting in a carrier (bloody for me, not her). Purrs!
Lovely close up of your peeper, Athena!
The ayes have it! You are super gorgeous!
I think mom cropped that purrfectly.
Love both your fill-in answers. You both rock.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday. 😍
I love the close-up of your beautiful eye. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had similar ones for 3 and 4 as your Mum. Yes, you need to remember humans do trick kitties to go to the vet, but it is for your own good. Have a wonderful weekend. XO
We enjoyed your answers, not much salt in use here these days. That's a very pretty eye sweet Athena!
I think that is an awesome close up!
That is a beautiful close up of your eye, Athena. I rarely use salt either, only on fresh tomatoes.
Great fill ins and we love your beautiful green eyes Athena. Gorgeous
That last answer, Athena, put chills up and down my spine. Brrrr! Altho last time I went in the carrier, I went some place pleasant that doesn't start with V. Love that image. I have the eye thing working too.
Post a Comment