Happy Feline Friday!
We hope you are all well 💚💜
1. April is a good time to ___________________
2.This time last year, ___________________.
3. I am determined to _________.
4. I have no intention of _________.
MARIE1. April is a good time to start sorting out the garden. Normally, I would start earlier, but with such cold weather, wind, and rain, it has been impossible to do it.
2. This time last year, we posted about an urgent appeal for Skiathos Cats.
3. I am determined to remain focused on my creative outlets during this stressful time.
4. I have no intention of having children (too late for me now even if I wanted to). Athena is my furbaby and that's the way I like it! My babies have always been my cats :)
ATHENA1. April is a good time to watch more Bird TV.
2. This time last year, our Caturday Art post was this fairy art with a touch of Picasso.
3. I am determined to keep Mum calm and happy during this corrie lockdown.
4. I have no intention of giving up begging Mum for treats. I don't care if I'm getting fat. Mum keeps snacking so I will too. It's a stressful time!
We are joining 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
Comedy Plus for
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our WiseKitty store for this artsy notebook and more cat-themed merch!