We hope you are well and finding creative ways to spend your day during these strange times.
Here are some photos for today.
Pet Photo Fail
1. My favorite outdoor activity is _____________________.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is __________________________.
3. It’s fortunate that _________.
4. I have _________ memorized.
1. My favorite outdoor activity is walking.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is that Mother Gaia is having a break. On a more personal level, my life hasn't changed that much because as an introvert with social anxiety, I'm always isolating and hardly ever go out these days.
3. It’s fortunate that I'm already used too self-isolating due to mental health issues. I know it's harder for others who aren't used to it, though.
4. I have a lot of old lyrics from what the songs I listened to in my youth (quite) memorized. However, song lyrics that I listen to now don't seem to stick in my mind. Even lyrics that I've written myself!
1. My favorite outdoor activity is sunbathing in the catio and watching birdies.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is being able to nap all the time and get lots of treats from Mum. Nothing's really changed really.
3. It’s fortunate that my mum is always at home with me.
4. I have the day I got adopted memorized.
Here's another little clip from my YouTube Channel.
I don't know why but Mum keeps filming me eating my kitty grass.
We are joining Comedy Plus for...
We are joining Melissa and Mudpie for...