Happy Feline Friday!
This week we're doing a flashback to July 2011 when I got adopted.
Mum's phone then wasn't up to taking great quality photos as you can see from this original pic of me snuggled up on her lap.
So Mum got experimenting with BeFunky (paid version, we're not affiliated) and came up with this pawsome artsy version by just clicking on the Digital Cartoonizer Artsy effect.
Isn't it amazing what vast improvement can be achieved just by using these artsy filters?
You can make great art with your pics by using so many photo editors (some free) and this is what our Caturday Art Blog Hop is about. Or how it came about. But you can show us your drawings and paintings or other art too if you like just for fun, linking up with other bloggers, and making new friends.
Today is Feline Friday though, and we are linking up with our friends at Comedy Plus
Our friends 15andmeowing & Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill-Ins
1. I am trying to ___________________.
2. I always _______________when ________________________.
3. _________ has my seal of approval.
4. I would not recommend _________.
1. I am trying to cut down on my sugar intake. I'm afraid I've become quite addicted.
2. I always love it when Athena sleeps on me or sleeps snuggled up beside me. Sometimes she uses my leg or thigh as a pillow.
3. The new Nightwish song has my seal of approval.
4. I would not recommend dairy. I'm glad I gave up eating cheese and I've never liked milk so it wasn't hard. It's a horrible industry and the suffering of those poor animals I can't bear to think about. I won't link it here but do your research about why dairy is cruel and you will see why I felt the need to become vegan. Cats don't need dairy either. Milk isn't known to be good for them. Athena drinks water (and of course as a carnivore she will always be fed meat).
1. I am trying to train Mum to feed me whenever I want food. She thinks it's all the time.
2. I always love it when Mum naps with me in the afternoon.
3. Smilla Toothies Dental Care Snacks has my seal of approval.
4. I would not recommend letting your humans think they can control you.
Adopt a cat from Cyprus Pride HouseWe love helping rescue cats from around the world and today we once again have an adorable cat from Cyprus Pride House. to share.
This is DORITO. You can find out more about him here
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
That is a sweet photo of you as a baby, Athena. The artsy effect looks lovely too.
Aw what a cutie pie kitty you were Athena.
Love both your fill-ins. A great way to get to know each other better.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Looks like your mom's lap was made for you from the beginning, Athena!
Dairy is beyond horrible for humans; we won't even try milk substitutes like almond or soy milk. But the dairy lobby is very strong, and generations were brought up to drink milk, and add cheese to everything.
Those were all good answers and such a cute wee Athena!
Great fill-ins and what a gorgeous cat!
Oh, what an adorable kitten photo of you, Athena! You've obviously been stunning since day one. And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! If there's any kind of food I'm addicted to, it's definitely sugar. I have a terrible sweet tooth. And don't worry, Athena, this here human knows she doesn't control any kitties. I've learned that the kitties control me, and that's how it's supposed to be. Purrs!
Dorito is such a sweetie in the video. We hope they find there forever home soon. We enjoyed your lovely fill-in answers. Thanks for the share. Have a beautiful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals
Awwwww I love it when they purr! Many years ago I had this cat that would fetch this little fur ball & bring it back to me. Cats are really quite smart. Have a great weekend.
No one can control me! My peeps are addicted to sugar too. TW loves the alternative yogurts but they're so expensive.
That is such a sweet photo of you and I love the art. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I have read about the horrible dairy industry and I eat less dairy than before, but still haven't been able to give it all up. Same with sugar too-can't give that up. I am sure you get plenty to eat sweet Athena. Have a nice weekend. XO
That is a sweet photo of you, Athena, even if the quality isn't the best. I also love the artified version.
Post a Comment