Happy Feline FridayStill frosty and cold here so here's a flashback to last summer when I was out in my catio.
Joining our friends 15andmowing & Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill-Ins challenge, and Comedy Plus for Feline Friday.
1. I wish I could tell my teenage self _________.
2. I think the most romantic movie is _________.
3. _________ was the last time I _________.
4. _________ happens too often.
1. I wish I could tell my teenage self to believe in myself.
2. I think the most romantic movie is Gone With The Wind or Wuthering Heights.
3. 2014 was the last time I wrote and self-published a book. It was The Snowflake Pendant if anyone is interested.
4. Feeling anxious happens too often. I'm a born worrier, so that doesn't help.
1. I wish I could tell my teenage self to get used to exercising. Mum keeps on at me to be more active as she says I'm getting too lazy. When I was a kitten I always wanted to run and play.
2. I think the most romantic movie is - I don't know. What Mum said, or how about A Streetcat Named Bob?
3. Last week was the last time I stepped out into my catio. It's been too cold!
4. Mum telling me I need to lose weight happens too often.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here
See our cat-themed and pet product recommendations at our Amazon store!
Helping the cats of Greece
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
View this post on Instagram
When we first found Elsa she seemed very scared and it was obvious that she had been abandoned recently. Every day she would walk next to different volunteers, waiting for the one person who would bring her home and give her the love she wanted so desperately. At night she didn’t know where to hide, so she would try to find shelter in front of an abandoned house. Now she has found temporary safety in a foster home. Elsa is very tender and social. She enjoys human companionship and likes to cuddle for hours. Please adopt her, she will love you forever. ——— Όταν βρήκαμε την Έλσα για πρώτη φορά φάνηκε πολύ φοβισμένη και ήταν προφανές ότι είχε εγκαταλειφθεί πρόσφατα. Κάθε μέρα θα περπατούσε δίπλα σε διαφορετικούς εθελοντές, περιμένοντας το άτομο που θα την έφερνε σπίτι και θα της έδινε την αγάπη που ήθελε τόσο απεγνωσμένα. Τη νύχτα δεν ήξερε πού να κρυφτεί, κι έτσι προσπαθούσε να βρει καταφύγιο μπροστά σε ένα εγκαταλελειμμένο σπίτι. Τώρα έχει βρει προσωρινή φιλοξενία. Η Elsa είναι πολύ τρυφερή και κοινωνική. Απολαμβάνει την ανθρώπινη συντροφιά και αρέσει να αγκαλιάζει για ώρες. Δώστε της μια ευκαιρία, θα σας αγαπάει για πάντα. ———— #εφταψυχες #γατες #ninelivesgreece #adoptme #adoptdontshop #straycats #exstray #fostercats #fosteringsaveslives #gato #katzen #greekcats #athenscats #dontshopadopt