Happy Feline Friday!
Today we are flashing back to September 2017 with this pic.
We were in the middle of moving house. It took a long time to sell our old house in London and Mum was feeling stressy. We also hadn't found a house to buy yet either. Mum thought she never would. But 7 months later we did eventually move to Essex and now I also have my own catio.
We are joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday and 15andmeowing & Four-Legged Furballs for Friendly Fill-Ins
1. I am particular about cleaning my hands with antibacterial wipes when I'm out and about. I don't like germs.
2. My favourite animal is a cat. But you already knew that.
3. Having Athena snuggle up to me on the bed when she was a tiny kitten on the very first night I brought her home from Wood Green The Animals Charity is a moment I will never forget.
4. Have you ever heard of people hating sunshine? Yes, that's me. But hate is a strong word. I dislike it and it makes me irritable when it's too bright. My eyes are really sensitive. Maybe it's the heat that annoys me though because cold sunny winter and autumn days are lovely.
1. I am particular about my daily routine and I make sure that Mum lives by it every day.
2. My favourite food is chicken.
3. Being fed by Mum Marie the very first day she adopted me is a moment I will never forget. She made sure I had lots (or I did).
4. Have you ever heard of a cat being subservient to a human? This kitty sure isn't 😻
Check out CABLE, He is a Wood Green rescue cat like I was and is currently looking for his forever home.
From Wood Green, The Animals Charity: "Cable is a laid back chap who loves his food. He likes to greet you in the morning for a little chat and fuss once he gets to know you. He is looking for a quiet home where he can relax most of the day, but he does like to have some playful moments with his favourite toy, a hair-bobble!"
Find out more about this handsome chap here
But watch him on YouTube first!
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
A lovely pic, you were a great comfort during a stressful time, i am sure.
Great answers, both of you!
I love both your fill-ins. Twice the work, but fun for the rest of us.
Athena is a very beautiful cat. Yes indeed.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
What a pretty photo, Athena.
You look very thoughtful, Athena.
Happy Feline Friday, Athena!! You were a great help to your mum during that stressful time, but we know that you are loving the new house. We love both of your's friendly fill-in answers. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals
Beautiful shot of Athena. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I also hate the sun and have sensitive eyes- I have to have sunglasses on all the time. We are so much alike. That is so sweet that Athena slept with you her first night home. And Athena, I don't know of any cats subservient to a human. Have a nice weekend! XO
Happy Friday, ladies!
Lovely pic. Great answers although I wish your ad wouldn't fall between answers 2 and 3. Just meowin'. HAH! By the time this pop up pops up, I've forgotten your answers already but I am jelly over your cattio.
That's a very dreamy photo sweet Athena and I enjoyed your answers!
Nope, humans are subservient to cats!
I'm glad you eventually found a house and even have a catio now!
What a beautiful flashback photo of you, Athena! And I know what you mean about the sun. I guess it depends on my mood, but I actually often enjoy an overcast day. Like you, though, I do like sunny autumn days that help brighten up all the beautiful leaves. Athena, we bet your mom is wonderfully subservient to you. You're probably like the kitties here at our house and trained your mom well. Purrs!
Post a Comment