This is a flashback photo to 2014.
We're joining Comedy-Plus for Feline Friday
We are also joining 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs for Friendly Fill-Ins
1. On New Year’s Eve, I _______________________________. 2. My focus word for 2020 is ______________________. 3. _________ is the best thing about starting a new year. 4. My personal goals for 2020 include _________.
1. On New Year’s Eve, I prefer to stay at home with Athena and my mum.
2. My focus word for 2020 is to continue being sober and trying out new things.
3. All the fuss of Christmas being over is the best thing about starting a new year and looking forward and not back.
4. My personal goals for 2020 include eating less chocolate and focusing on the positive.
1. On New Year’s Eve, I prefer to stay at home with Mum and Granny.
2. My focus word for 2020 is to continue being the love of my mum's life.
We are also joining Melissa and Mudpie for Pet Photo Fails.
Mum thinks this is a fail but I don't think so. I find it rather atmospheric.
Siren is at Cyprus Pride House and needs a forever home.
Adopt Don't Shop
With the help of friends and supporters back in the UK, Cyprus Pride House finds forever homes for these Cypriot kitties in the UK and other European countries.
I enjoy Christmas but I also agree with you on kind of being glad it's over. Now my bank account can hopefully go into recovery mode.
Love your fill-ins. We'll be staying home on New Years Eve too. Not our cup of tea to be out with those making merry.
I don't think this is a photo fail either.
I hope Siren finds a forever home. So precious.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥
Such beautiful photos, not a fail in any of them!
Happy 2020 to both of you! We enjoyed reading your fill ins and of course, your photos. Paws up to your mom on her sobriety. Our mom's friend is struggling, and we're praying he finds his way as well.
I would love to go out with my human for New Year's Eve! But she doesn't think most places would be cat friendly.
No big NYE parties for us, too noisy and crowded. We just celebrate with our neighbours.
We enjoyed reading you answers, both of yours and we love the stretchy nap fail.
I think it's a beautiful "fail"! Thanks so much for joining us.
Very sweet flashback photo. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I would prefer to be in with the kitties on New Year's Eve too. We got out, but it is early and we will be home way before midnight. Have a wonderful weekend! XO
I forgot the fails this months. Whoopie! Your's would make a great art piece. It almost is already.
It is a pretty cool looking fail!
Post a Comment