Happy Sunday!Here's my Sunday Selfie. I took it sitting on the landing. OK, I lie, MUM TOOK IT after she came up the stairs and saw me sitting there looking all pretty. She cut the photo to make it look as if I took it and then decided to add the frame with the colour matching my beautiful eyes.
Join our friends at The Cat on my Head
for this week's Sunday Selfies Blog Hop
Time for Friendly Fill-Ins!
Here are the fill-in statements from our friends at Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing
1. I used to be able to _________, but I no longer can.
2. I just can't seem to _________.
3. I'm notorious for _________.
4. There's no use crying over _________.
1. I used to be able to come up with great fiction ideas, but I no longer can. It doesn't matter as no one really reads my books.
2. I just can't seem to make a living doing what I love.
3. I'm notorious for being moody and snappy. Humans annoy me, but not cats, so I don't snap at cats.
4. There's no use crying over past mistakes. I sometimes look back and want to cry over some silly things I got up to and experienced. A lot of things I know I shouldn't have done or said, but that's life.
1. I used to be able to play for long periods when I was a kitten, but I no longer can.
2. I just can't seem to make Mum stop watching the TV.
3. I'm notorious for being .... I'm leaving this one blank as I have no answer.
4. There's no use crying over scratched wallpaper. At our old house, I scratched it all when I was a kitten. I've tried at our new house but it's hard. Mum says it's because it isn't wallpaper but painted walls.
We like this selfie of you, Athena, even if Mum helped you with it. :)
Athena, that is a darling picture! Paint is much harder than wallpaper - MOL!
Looking like a very young Mousie!
Mew mew mew Athena yore notorious fore beein kind an gentell with Miss Marie!
An yore beeuteefull too. What a kewl Selfie photoe….
An our LadyMew'ss are inn same boat: both grate riterss' butt not abell to get published an watchin Tee V a lot....LadyMew sayss Tee V showss are like mini-storiess...inn-terestin thott rite???
Athena that is a great selfie Mom took. And we disagree we have read your books
Timmy and Family
That is a beautiful selfie, Athena.
That is a gorgeous selfie. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I love your books, I am sure you will think of more to write. Most people annoy me, I try to avoid them as much as possible. Watching tv is fun-maybe you could like it too Athena. XO
Maybe you're just having a bit of writer's block that is just hanging on a little longer.
Ooh, Athena, did you sign your name in the wallpaper? The walls at my house don't have any papers, but I do like to sign my name on Mom's settee sometimes. Tee hee hee. Your eyes shine like Jade, dear Goddess. Winks and luvs.
Never believe you can't write. I know sharing your books is tough going but NEBER GIVE UP!
Never. Ever. Give Up. OK?? Share on your social meida, encourage friends to share and don't give up. Sometimes I feel I should because the blog doesn't do too well but I keep going so you can too.
don't give up, you can ALWAYS fulfill your dreams! You are waaaaaaaay younger than I am and if you BELIEVE you can, YOU CAN!
love that selfie, the green background accentuates those gorgeous eyes and Athena's expression is just lovely!!!
I agree with Marjorie.Never never give up. Caren said that too. We care a lot about your ultimate happiness in doing what you love t do. You aren't doing it to please others...do it to please yourself. And ultimately it will please someone else. P:ick a theme and don't even title it yet. Just go with the theme you thought of. The name will fill itself in later.
Athena, you look glorious there! Prettiest picture ever.
Mum selfies are permitted too, in my book, after all they are staff and do our bidding. This is a wonderful selfie and made better with that lovely frame.
You look gorgeous, sweet Athena💗 We would read your mommy's books if they were in our language. We still have difficulties with reading long pieces in English...writing too...MOL..Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to the both of you🐾😽💞
Thank you for your lovely comments. We are grateful for all of you and appreciate all your support! xx
Sweet selfie, Athena! This close-up's one of my all time faves!
I'm sorry I'm yet again so late to visit! Athena, you are always simply too cute for words. And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Marie, I think the fact that you've already finished and published books shows that you can indeed come up with ideas and live your dream. You're already so far ahead of so many other people. That's all still a part of you, and I believe you can still do it. Sometimes, when I'm struggling to come up with ideas, I read, watch, or think about a favorite book or movie of mine, and consider what it is about it that I like so much. Then I think about how my favorite parts of the plot or characters could be told in a completely different way, or how the story would have been different if I'd written. Then my mind usually runs rampant, and I have tons of random ideas to sort through in my head. Purrs and happy thoughts to you both, Athena and Marie!
Post a Comment