Happy Sunday!Here's my Sunday Selfie. I took it sitting on the landing. OK, I lie, MUM TOOK IT after she came up the stairs and saw me sitting there looking all pretty. She cut the photo to make it look as if I took it and then decided to add the frame with the colour matching my beautiful eyes.
Join our friends at The Cat on my Head
for this week's Sunday Selfies Blog Hop
Time for Friendly Fill-Ins!
Here are the fill-in statements from our friends at Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing
1. I used to be able to _________, but I no longer can.
2. I just can't seem to _________.
3. I'm notorious for _________.
4. There's no use crying over _________.
1. I used to be able to come up with great fiction ideas, but I no longer can. It doesn't matter as no one really reads my books.
2. I just can't seem to make a living doing what I love.
3. I'm notorious for being moody and snappy. Humans annoy me, but not cats, so I don't snap at cats.
4. There's no use crying over past mistakes. I sometimes look back and want to cry over some silly things I got up to and experienced. A lot of things I know I shouldn't have done or said, but that's life.
1. I used to be able to play for long periods when I was a kitten, but I no longer can.
2. I just can't seem to make Mum stop watching the TV.
3. I'm notorious for being .... I'm leaving this one blank as I have no answer.
4. There's no use crying over scratched wallpaper. At our old house, I scratched it all when I was a kitten. I've tried at our new house but it's hard. Mum says it's because it isn't wallpaper but painted walls.