Hope you like the sunny selfie Mum helped me take. My ears got a bit shy and are hiding behind the blind but you can see the rest of my meow-lovely face with great clarity 😻
|More Sunday Selfies at our friends |
The Cat on my Head
We are also joining the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop which is hosted by our friends Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing.
|More Friendly Fill-ins Here|
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is ________________________.
2. I hope to purchase ________________ this year.
3. When the days are warm, I _________.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, _________.
1. An Easter memory that I have is a Greek Easter one when I was little. My parents used to take me and my brother to a local Greek Orthodox church in London over Easter time. I hated it because it was crowded and there were candles everywhere - loads of people carrying them, and I was scared I was going to get burnt. I've always had a fear of candles and flames. Over the years, as I was growing up, we stopped going and as I'm not religious I don't go at all now. Not saying I don't believe in Christ, but I just don't like organized religion. I have my own beliefs - my church is nature - out in the forest!
2. I hope to purchase a catio for Athena this year or get someone to make me one. They are so expensive but I don't want any old cheap rubbish either. It has to be secure. I so wish I could do it myself.
3. When the days are warm, I just want to sleep all day like a cat.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house all he would find right now is one Vegan chocolate Easter egg (which I've already started eating this early in the morning).
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is... I don't know, dreaming of bunnies?
2. I hope to purchase - well there's nothing I need to purchase as Mum does it all for me.
3. When the days are warm, I get more easy time on.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house I'd run after him or her to get them out at once!