Happy Sunday and Happy Easter to all my Greek furry friends and your families! And of course, anyone else who is celebrating today.
Today's selfie is this one which I like a lot, not simply because I'm looking beautiful as always, but just look at the spring-like colours! I was sitting on the dining table near the front window and the sun shone in as I chewed my kitty grass. Mum came in the room and when she saw me sitting like this after I stopped chomping on the grass she gazed in admiration and told me I looked like a beautiful statue so she picked up her iPhone and helped me take this "selfie".
The sun hasn't been shining much here in Essex lately but I hope it's been shining near you. In fact, it's been quite a windy day so I've been snuggling with Mum and taking long naps!
Enjoy your Easy Sunday!
Join The Cat on My Head for more Sunday Selfies!
1. I got my first cell phone in 2001. My dad got it for me as a present. We call them mobile phones in the UK.
2. I wish the word celebrity could be removed from the English language. Most of these mere mortals are annoying, especially these days when anyone with zero talent can be a "celebrity". "Reality star" is another 😠
3. I'll never outgrow my love for cats and music.
4. The music most of the younger generation is into makes me feel old. I don't care for it either. Yes, it's just noise! I love music: from Metal to Classical, and I was a teen during the 80s so to me the music of the "good old days" was way better. I also love the 60s and 70s (and some 90s).
1. I got my first cell phone in (why would a cat need a cell phone?
2. I wish the word NO could be removed from the English language. I don't like it when Mum says NO to me!
3. I'll never outgrow my love for treats and kisses from Mum. I love cuddles too.
4. The younger kitties I see around here make me feel old.