Mum liked this photo so much that she decided not to crop or edit it in any way at all. This means it remains as askew as it was when she snapped it. I think she was doing yoga on the floor beside the bed at the time.
|Check out The Cat on my Head for more!|
|Hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
1. I get to _________ every week.
2. So far, 2019 is _________.
3. I will never tire of _________.
4. Can you believe that _________?
Marie's Answers1. I get to create lovely art for Caturday Art every week.
2. So far, 2019 has been depressing. The only good thing is I've managed to lay off the wine during Dry January for most of the time.
3. I will never tire of being a cat mum. It is my calling.
4. Can you believe that I am half a century old? No, I can't either! I'm not looking forward to old age, I can tell ya!
Athena's Answers1. I get to be pampered by Mum every week (more like every day!)
2. So far, 2019 has been OK. At least Mum doesn't smell of disgusting wine anymore. Why do you humans drink it?
3. I will never tire of being fussed over and spoilt by Mum.
4. Can you believe that I'm still not famous?
More Friendly Fill-Ins HERE