|THE SUNDAY SELFIES BLOG HOP IS SPONSORED|
BY THE CAT ON MY HEAD
And now it's time for Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
|You can add your own link HERE|
1. I really need to ___________________.
2. My favorite Christmas decoration is __________________________.
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like _________.
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of _________.
1. I really need to stop stressing out.
2. My favourite Christmas decoration is a Swedish angel mobile you can see in this old post. It was a Christmas present from my brother when he moved to Sweden.
3. It's beginning to look a lot like winter. It's cold, windy and wet but without the beauty of snow in sight. It's set to get milder next week though. Christmas is always mild in England these days.
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of chocolates. Too many!
1. I really need to persuade Mum to sleep more so I can snuggle up close to keep warm.
2. My favourite Christmas decoration is a box. Mum thinks it might be this Christmas cat toy.
3. It's beginning to look a lot like it will rain.
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of treats.
The things a muse has to put up with... but then it is for the better, and that smile is so rewarding I bet it can last your staff the whole day through.
Oh yes, Athena. You should always be Mum's first priority, no matter what! :)
If it's bad enough, we will do something to make sure we don't get ignored! ;-)
I don't like being ignored either....cuddles are very important....more important then anything else,xx Speedy
Athena i give Mom the 'love eye' and it stops her in her tracks everytime! Tee hee
Athena, you are so beautiful, I doubt Mom could ignore you for long.
You need to go and whap something off the desk, Athena.
Athena...what a pretty girl you are.
I love your grumpy selfie. Thank you both for these great fill-ins answers. I went to the post with the angels and that is beautiful. I also enjoyed Athena playing in a box with her toy. I eat more than my fair share of chocolate year round. :) XO
Athena! I am totally on board with you on your WHOLE post! The miffed photo and the fill-ins!
I hope you get your cuddles!
Athena, you do look peeved! Hope she put down the camera and snuggled with you directly after taking that image.
Meow Athena you look lovelee purr ususal….
When LadyMew iss on Pee Cee mee just sits on it an then shee pays attention...ususallee…
Post a Comment