Happy Caturday Art!Three posts in one today as we are participating in three blog hops at once! Our own Caturday Art, Friendly Fill-Ins and Sunday Selfie 😻
Wishing all our friends and followers a fantastic New Year!
Many blessings and purrs,
Athena and Marie xx
|Created in PicMonkey|
|LUNAPIC FAIRY ART EFFECT|
|LUNAPIC STARRY ART EFFECT|
|LUNAPIC SPARKLES GIF|
All animals welcome to participate, not just cats!
Friendly Fill-Ins1. On New Year’s Eve, I __________________.
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is ________________.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be _________.
4. New beginnings _________.
1. On New Year's Eve, I will probably drink lots of wine but I will attempt Dry January again on 1st Jan.
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is to get back to my writing again.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be compassion. Not me, because I do have a lot of compassion, especially for animals. But I would like compassion to be the focus of everyone in 2019. For both animals and other people.
4. New beginnings can happen to you if you try to make them happen. Don't wait around for someone else to save you or to indeed change your life for you. I'm still learning this as a mature adult, I have to admit.
1. On New Year's Eve, I will probably sleep through it and wake up at midnight wondering why Granny is still up so late.
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is to try to keep Mum happy.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be... Meow?
4. New beginnings can be fun if you let them.
Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Join the hop here.
Hosted by the Cat on My Head
This post contains PicMonkey and Amazon affiliate links.