She complains that she never knows what to wear and I'm so glad I'm not human, I can tell you! I wear the same outfit every day, come rain or shine!😻
|THE CAT ON MY HEAD|
|CLICK HERE to add your link to Friendly Fill-Ins|
Marie1. I have a sieve for a brain - I am getting very forgetful these days.
2. Cats make me happy.
3. I’m surprised that it's so warm right now in England. Last night was really mild for October and I woke up sweating.
4. To make a long story short (or to cut), I lost my mind - I have this song in my head, from my teenage years and one of my fave bands from that era - Spandau Ballet. Could be the story of my life really.
Athena1. I have so much sympathy for my mum as it seems so tough to be human.
2. Mum giving me treats and cuddles make me happy.
3. I'm surprised that Mum's books aren't a success as she is a good writer!
4. To make a long story short, cats rule.