We are a bit late with our post today but here it is at last.
Before I show you my selfie, here's this week's Friendly Fill-Ins which we try to join every week. It's hosted by our lovely friends at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
|Add your link here|
1. For Halloween, I want to be a cat.
2. Napping in the afternoon with Athena makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I would snuggle up with Athena and keep her safe.
4. If I had a witch's cauldron, I would stir up a potion for destroying animal haters and abusers. I would stop all cruelty to animals everywhere. Animals are innocent and sentient. About time idiots that don't believe this pay for it! And I wouldn't stop there, either. I would banish all hate and cruelty everywhere. Love and peace xx
1. For Halloween, I just do what I do every day. And also have to endure all the Halloween art Mum puts up on my blog.
2. I'm a cat so I always feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I would make sure I snuggle up tightly with Mum and sleep it away.
4. If I had a witch's cauldron, I would stir up a potion for destroying evil humans. And the way things are right now, that's probably most of the human population.
|Hosted by our lovely friends THE CAT ON MY HEAD|