|CLICK HERE FOR THE FRIENDLY FILL-INS LINKY|
|CLICK HERE FOR THE SUNDAY SELFIES BLOG HOP|
1. I have faith in not much. I'm not religious and I'm kind of feeling lost right now. I suppose I have faith in animal love. That can never let you down, unlike a human.
2. Yesterday I helped my uncle put up a roller blind in our kitchen.
3. My favourite place to be is in my bed snuggling up with Athena.
4. If I was granted one wish it would be to win the lottery so I can help animals more. I want to have my own cat shelter.
1. I have faith in my mum. I know she will always look after me, no matter what.
2. Yesterday we had visitors and I hid in Mum's room under the bed.
3. My favourite place to be is on the bed with Mum enjoying an afternoon nap. And in the winter I love sleeping on her leg during the night.
4. If I was granted one wish it would be for Mum to achieve her dreams.
You are always beyond gorgeous, Athena. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! If I ever won the lottery, the first money spent would be for animals, too. Athena, Eddy is just like you and hides under the bed when any visitors show up. Socializing is overrated, if you ask Eddy. Happy Sunday!
Another delightful pose, and a delight in black and white...
You are just completely stunning!
That's a beautiful selfie, Athena.
What a beautiful selfie, Athena! We would do the same thing as you, Mum Marie, if we won the lottery. :)
Beautiful selfie ! Purrs
Beautiful selfie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins great answers except I am sorry your Mom is feeling lost. I agree that animals will never let you down. And I hope both of your wishes come true. XO
Lovely profile selfie, Athena. I'm glad you are there for your human... she needs you.
We both hate socializing!
Athena and Marie
Thank you :)
Unfortunately it's mostly selfish people who win and only want to spend it on themselves :(
Thank you :)
Thank you. We love doing the fill-ins and we try to do them every week :)
Thank you. We are soulmates. Sometimes I think if it were just me and Athena it would be perfect.
The Hubby said I could have more cats if I was retired, or worked closer to home, so he wouldn't be the only caretaker during the day. If I won the lottery, I'd stop working, and let the house become a cat haven! Or, buy land out where I could put up high fencing, and have my own cat sanctuary.
What a absolutely beautiful selfie. We really enjoyed your fill in answers from the both of you. Glad Athena is such a wonderful kitty and hope you two are having a wonderful summer so far. Thanks for sharing with us.
World of Animals
Beautiful selfie, Athena. We're so sorry your Mum's been through so much. My Momma can relate. Just make sure she knows that she's not alone and we love her. ~Bear Cat
Yes, that's what I want too if I win!
Thank you. That's so sweet of you :)
Mee-you Lady Marie an Athena same here!! Mee faith iss inn LadyMum an Mumma Mary-Ellen an LadyMum sayds her faith has been tested so badlee shee not sure what shee bee-lievess anymore. Shee DOES bee-lieve inn kindness an helpin othersd an beein a GOOD purrson….
Yur selfie iss gorgeeuss Athena. Yur such a fotogenick kittygurl…
~~~head rubsss~~~ Purrince Siddhartha~~~
Post a Comment