Today we are celebrating Sense of Smell Day.
What smells are your favourite?
Here are my top five:
- Mum's scent because she smells of love, comfort and safety. Plus, I always know I will be fed when she's around.
- Bozita* Chicken. I love the smell of this delicious cat food from Sweden, and it's so tasty.
- Lavender. Mum uses lavender oil in her bath to help her relax. This means her bath towel often retains the scent. Sometimes when the towel is dry I find it folded on our bed so I like to roll about on it.
- Carrots drive me crazy too - more than catnip does!
- Birdies (yes, I love the aroma of birdie wafting through the window)
The top five smells I hate:
- Bananas are revolting (Mum hates their awful stench too)
- Other Cats
You can almost smell the flowers in this fairytale secret garden, can't you?
Join the Caturday Art Blog Hop and Have Some Fun!
Simply edit photos of your pets or any animal using one of the many free photo editors available online - or any editing program you like.
Enjoy creating and sharing your artsy pet photos. It's a great way to find new blogging friends and followers!